AFE for MEMS Microphone
- The Analog Front End (AFE) provides best in class performance for the ultra low power MEMS Microphones employing an extremely low-power preamplifier and a very high-performance sigma-delta ADC
- AFE with parametric performances such as 70dB SNR and unheard of 140 SPL provides the highest accuracy and lowest power consumption on the market.
- The AFE also includes a never before seen proprietary Comprehensive Electromechanical Self-Test resulting in significantly reduced production test cost for the AFE imbedded in the microphone module.
Hardware Implemented Smart Features for AFE
- Endura’s technology development creates unique state of the art A.I. integrated into an AFE, creating a first to market solution for mobile phone devices. The Smart AFE has amazing safety features such as Acoustic Event Detection (AED) and always-ON feature for voice activated smart products. Unlike the typical cloud based solutions currently on the market, Endura’s solution enables all data to be kept locally which not only addresses the privacy concerns of the cloud based devices such as Amazon Alexa and Google Home but also is extremely fast acting.
- Our forward looking R&D roadmap immediately follows the above product with unique Full Speech Recognition as well as coupling our Audio detection with complex Image Recognition capabilities.