SENIOR LAYOUT DESIGNER
Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete layout designs of analog power integrated circuits, including floor planning, top level routing, verification, etc. Design block level layouts of analog and digital circuit schematics, generate bond diagrams and manage Cadence layout databases.
Skills and Specifications
- Must understand layout techniques such as common centroid, matching, isolation, shielding, electro-migration and the use of dummy devices.
- Ability to solve design problems while using a combination of technical skills, intuition, and creativity.
- LVS trouble shooting and debug utilizing Assura, PVS and Calibre verification tools.
- Experience doing top level layout design, floor planning, as well as block level layout design
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a demanding team-oriented environment.
- Understanding of wire bond and wafer-level packaging.
- SKILL programming knowledge a plus.
- Experience with 65nm process node and below highly preferred.
Education and Qualifications
- 5 to 10 years of professional experience designing full custom Analog layout.
- Associates Degree in Electronic/IC layout CAD specialization or related program.