DIRECTOR OF SALES AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (销售和业务发展总监)
Location: Nanjing, China (地点: 南京)
Endura Technologies is actively searching for an experienced Director of Sales to lead the customer engagement and management with the objective of establishing strong executive relationship at key accounts and implementing key growth strategies within the A/P region. This is an exciting and unique opportunity for someone to further establish the company’s foot print in China as Endura brings the disruptive technology solution to the world. In addition to scaling up operations in China with a highly skilled team of IC design engineers, the Director of Sales will act as the primary liaison with all Asia Pacific customers, among top OEMs in the region.
S/he will have responsibility for all sales revenue activity in Asia. The right individual will have a strong tenure in the semi-conductor industry, with a focus on mobile handsets and data servers. Ideally, this individual will have 10-15 years of Associate Director level or above experience having excelled in the role of General Manager, Sales Director or similar. Experience in R&D product development, a technical background in IC Design, power management architecture, low power IOT requirements, and an extensive network of industry relationships at a director and above level are among the key criteria we are looking for.
The successful candidate will provide regional strategic leadership, accelerate growth, and elevate the level of sales expertise through direct management of a solid team of professionals. Additionally, this Sales executive will have direct responsibility for developing and maintaining senior level customer and channel partner relationships within the industry. Primarily, s/he will be a growth driver through both customer and channel-driven strategies.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Increase sales revenue and market share with current customers and expand into new markets and new categories
- Map and execute strategies to engage and penetrate local accounts
- Recruit, develop, coach, and mentor a highly accountable, productive sales team
- Develop and lead all senior level customer relationships within the A/P region
- Directly interface with key customers and team members on an ongoing basis in order to build and maintain long-term credibility
- The successful candidate should have a well-rounded background, with demonstrated competencies in marketing and technical environments.
The proven ability to sell concepts to senior executives in a consultative way. This requires executive presence, outstanding communication and negotiation skills, strong relationship management capabilities, and the intellectual wherewithal to deal with clients at senior levels
- B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering or related field.
- Fluent in Chinese (Mandarin) is must have.
- Significant exposure and senior level contacts in the field of wireless, telecommunication, consumer electronics, and data center; relationships with current OEMs a requirement.
- Hands-on experience with utilization of tools that include business strategies, customer analysis, competitive analysis, marketing segmentation research, and a variety of promotional programs.
- A team player with a self-starting, entrepreneurial drive for results and the ability to effectively manage an extended lead sales cycle. Organizational skills, sociability, optimism, high energy, enthusiasm, and integrity are key characteristics for the successful incumbent.
- Semiconductor market background is mandatory.
- Proven track record as a Sales Director is essential.
- Technical knowledge of power management (DCDC converter, switching regulators).
- Technical knowledge of cellular & smartphone chipsets.
- Product Management skills and business development experience in a cross-functional team environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- 15+ years in semiconductor product field.
- Experience managing channel partners, resellers, system integrators and direct sales.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.