IC/ASIC/Digital Design Engineer – All Levels
Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for successful completion and timely execution of all activities related to design of digital logic of Endura IP.
- Front-end design efforts including design specifications, RTL development, functional verification, synthesis, DFT, STA.
- Designing of clock and power management controllers and auxiliary circuits for Endura IP.
- Support customers with IP integration and IP delivery.
Skills and Specifications
- Hands-on experience with front-end design up to synthesis and STA is a must.
- Familiarity with high-speed digital design is desired.
- Familiarity with digital filter and DSP algorithms is desired
- Knowledge of adaptive control theory is highly desirable
- Familiarity with FPGA development is a plus
- Familiarity with analog and mixed-mode design is a plus
- Experience with generation and validation of silicon IP releases, with relevant functional, timing, and test views.
- Excellent documentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage time well
Education and Qualifications
- 5 to 15 years of professional experience in digital design or relevant technical field.
- Equivalent of Bachelor of Science Engineering Degree (Master’s degree or higher preferred)