Duties and Responsibilities
- Complete block level layouts for analog power integrated circuits within a Cadence environment.
Skills and Specifications
- Must understand layout techniques such as common centroid, matching, isolation, shielding, electro-migration and the use of dummy devices.
- Experience doing block level layout design of power & mixed signal circuits.
- Ability to solve design problems while using a combination of technical skills, intuition, and creativity.
- LVS trouble shooting and debug utilizing Assura, PVS and Calibre verification tools.
- Demonstrated the ability to work in a demanding team-oriented environment.
- Basic understanding of wire bond and wafer-level packaging assembly methodology’s.
- SKILL programming knowledge a plus.
- Experience with deep sub-micron process node highly preferred.
Education and Qualifications
- 3+ years of professional experience designing full custom Analog layout.
- Associates Degree in Electronic/IC layout CAD specialization or related program