PROJECT MANAGER, CHINA (项目经理)
About Endura Technologies
Endura Technologies is a fabless semiconductor company providing power management solutions addressing the needs of consumer electronics, edge solutions, and industrial solutions including servers. Our goal is to provide optimum system level solution for the SoC architecture at advanced process nodes. This includes the stand-alone switching regulators connected to the battery and extends to the power distribution network within SoC with flexible power domain partitioning and fine granular control of the regulated voltage within each power domain. For the edge solutions, we provide cost effective platforms with minimum footprint and ease of integration
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer
Direct Reports: Cross-functional teams
- Responsible for the projects assigned by Chief Operating Officer from initial definition to successful completion including new product development and other internal projects (IT, Finance, Facilities etc)
- Participate in establishing tools and methodologies for all project management activities
- Achieves operational objectives by contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying trends; determining system improvements; implementing change.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Project Manager Skills and Qualifications
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus