Senior / Principal ASIC Design Engineer
Be a part of the Endura digital ASIC team responsible for defining and implementing the mixed signal ASICs for power management, audio and Artificial intelligence. This is a unique opportunity to define novel solutions with few legacy constraints. The team works with customer requirements and system team to define controllers, interfaces, high performance digital audio blocks, and DSP solutions in latest process nodes and tools.
You will implement digital architectures in RTL and silicon from system specification to chip specification to RTL to optimizing timing and power to chip level validation. Drive high quality designs for first-time right silicon solutions. Build standalone verification test bench to verify the correctness of your block. Participate in system level verification using test benches. Ensure that the block meets DFT, timing and power targets by working closely with the implementation team. Drive power, performance, area trade-off analysis.
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of experience in digital design
- Hands on experience in low power design techniques
- Experience with products that have gone to volume production
- Master’s or Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in digital design
- Familiarity with Python, TCL and Matlab
- Digital Signal Processing experience
- Ability to write assertions and exposure to formal verification
- Strong written and verbal skills