Location: San Diego, California
About Endura Technologies
Endura Technologies is a fabless semiconductor company providing state of the art, disruptive chipset solutions in Power Management and Smart Audio across a wide spectrum of applications from Mobile devices, IoT, Personal Computers, and Cloud Servers.
Endura’s patented technology offers ultra-fast switching regulators with the smallest form factor in the world, providing high performance and ultra-low power through best-in-class efficiency. Endura’s proprietary low power and small size Artificial Intelligence (AI) implementation combined with its innovative Analog Front-End (AFE) offers solutions for intelligent IoT, smart Audio, and other applications with best-in-class SNR and AOP.
- Building & optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Design, training & simulation of Deep Neural Network (DNN) architectures using standard AI libraries
- Data mining using state-of-the-art statistical methods
- Data augmentation, extension & enhancement of AI database
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include info relevant for building analytic systems
- Data collection, processing, & verifying the integrity of sensor data used for Deep Neural Network model generation & performance eval
- Ensuring product quality of AI subsystem SW/Tools for the full product life cycle.
- Performance evaluation of AI algorithms
- Collaboration with development teams to support SW/Tools implementation.
- Master’s degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering or related field
- 6 months of experience in job offered or related.
- 6 months experience in the following:
- Training & optimization of deep neural network architectures like CNN / RNN
- Python AI/Data Science libraries
- Data processing using digital signal processing techniques
- Data augmentation techniques
- Object/event detection algorithms
- Creating, cleaning & labeling datasets for deep learning frameworks
- Applied statistics, like distributions, statistical testing, regression, etc
- Scripting (Python) & programming (C or C++)
- Data visualization tools in Python / MATLAB
- Machine learning techniques & algorithms.
- M-F, 9am-5pm
Please send Resumes to: Bridgewest Capital Management LLC, firstname.lastname@example.org