Director of Analog IC Design JD
San Diego, CA
About Endura Technologies
Endura Technologies is a fabless semiconductor company providing state of the art, disruptive chipset solutions in Power Management and Smart Audio across a wide spectrum of applications from Mobile devices, IoT, Personal Computers, and Cloud Servers.
Endura’s patented technology offers ultra-fast switching regulators with the smallest form factor in the world, providing high performance and ultra-low power through best-in-class efficiency. Endura’s proprietary low power and small size Artificial Intelligence (AI) implementation combined with its innovative Analog Front-End (AFE) offers solutions for intelligent IoT, smart Audio, and other applications with best-in-class SNR and AOP.
Reporting to: VP of Engineering
- Define next generation products in close interaction with other leaders and teams within the division, including marketing, silicon engineering, firmware/algorithms, application engineering and sales
- Oversee and help driving all phases of product’s Analog ASIC development including definition, architecture, modeling, design, layout, lab evaluation and debug
- Define Design and RnD activities guidelines and methodologies as well as mentor design team at all levels
- Manage high-performing individual contributors and report team work progress to higher level managers
- Define project schedule for the team to drive project completion in an effective way
Skills and Specifications
- Significant direct and indirect experience in silicon design, preferably analog expertise, along with mixed signal
- Deep knowledge in one or more of the following areas: power management circuits (linear and switching power supplies), high-speed data converters, audio amplifiers, or other complex mixed-signal systems
- Proven experience in both cutting-edge circuit development and delivering products to market
- Strong skills in architecture development, specification discovery, and trade-off analysis
- Experience managing a team of multi-disciplinary engineers and providing hands-on technical leadership
- Excellent technical communications and strategic vision
- Excellent organizational, time-management and presentation skills
Education and Qualifications
- 10+ years of professional experience in Analog Circuit Design or relevant technical fie
- Master’s degree or higher degree preferred
The Bridgewest Group is an equal opportunity employer.