GENERAL MANAGER, CHINA (总经理)
Location: Nanjing, China
Endura Technologies is actively searching for a General Manager to lead global operations and establish the company’s foot print in China as Endura continues to develop disruptive technology solutions. Reporting to the Board of Directors, the General Manager will provide the vision, leadership, strategy and skills necessary to grow Endura Technologies into a dominant player in its industry. This will include implementation of a strategic plan to advance the company’s vision, mission, strategies and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability and growth as an organization. In this role, the General Manager will oversee all operations in China and play a key part in aligning all global operations for complete realization of the existing technology potential and future R&D.
The General Manager will work with the Board to fulfill company governance functions, provide informal and formal updates on Company strategy, performance, management direction and decisions.
General Description and Responsibilities
- Development, review and refinement of the Company’s business strategy. Execution of that strategy to obtain a leading position in the marketplace.
- Ensure revenue growth is achieved in a responsible and profitable manner.
- Working with the management team to satisfy consumer needs, develop and nurture new and existing customers, partnerships, strategic alliances, and other market opportunities.
- Provide high-level strategic and tactical leadership to the Board and the management team.
- Motivate a high performance, innovative and results-driven organization.
- Develop performance measurements and ensure these metrics are achieved.
- Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of executives providing guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance
- Oversee all operations and business activities in Asia to ensure they produce the desired results and are consistent with the overall strategy and mission
- Enforce adherence to legal guidelines and in-house policies to maintain the company’s legality and business ethics
- Maintain a deep knowledge of the markets and industry of the company
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10 years management or executive level experience in semiconductor industry.
- Experience in research and development programs in semiconductor industry.
- Excellent knowledge of the semiconductor marketplace and future trends in mobile electronics and Internet-of-Things.
- Ability to identify and assess market opportunities and create strategies that will successfully address those opportunities.
- Strong understanding of corporate finance and performance management principles
- Familiarity with diverse business functions such as marketing, PR, finance etc.
- In-depth knowledge of corporate governance and general management best practices
- An entrepreneurial mindset with outstanding organizational and leadership skills
- Analytical abilities and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and public speaking skills
- MSc/MA in business administration or relevant field
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, marital status, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other protected class.