IC DESIGN AND PRODUCT MANAGER, CHINA (IC 设计和产品经理)
About Endura Technologies
Endura Technologies is a fabless semiconductor company providing power management solutions addressing the needs of consumer electronics, edge solutions, and industrial solutions including servers. Our goal is to provide optimum system level solution for the SoC architecture at advanced process nodes. This includes the stand-alone switching regulators connected to the battery and extends to the power distribution network within SoC with flexible power domain partitioning and fine granular control of the regulated voltage within each power domain. For the edge solutions, we provide cost effective platforms with minimum footprint and ease of integration
Reporting to: Chief Operating Officer of the company
Direct Reports: Mixed-signal verification and silicon validation engineers, Product and Test Engineers, Physical Layout Engineers and Assembly Engineers, and subcontractors
Duties and Responsibilities
Responsible for successful completion and timely execution of all activities related to physical layout, design verification, silicon validation, and production of power management integrated circuits and related IPs. Ensure all the tools and resources are adequately and properly allocated to meet the commitments of the company.
- Lead physical design teams (Custom Layout, P&R, DRC-LVS, GDS Delivery)
- Lead Mixed-signal Design Verification Engineers (Functional, Physical, Spec Compliance), and oversee all deliverables (DfT, Simulation Model Support)
- Lead Application Engineers for Customer Support (Post Silicon Validation, Design Review Checks, Integration)
- Maintain compliance with customer design and verification flow. Support customers with IP integration and IP delivery.
- Lead Product and Test Engineering for successful product introduction, ramp-up and volume manufacturing
- Contribute to all Business Development activities aligning design resources with the strategic plans.
- Work closely with Program Managers and Project Managers to establish quality metrics for product development processes. Allocate design resources to enable cross-functional teams to be productive and deliver to established metrics.
- Set standards for the technological development in the company and lead the staff towards its fulfillment.
- Keep up to date with all the advances in the field and ensure the company is well at the forefront of the state of the art technology, methodologies and processes used in the industry
- Gather creative and talented technical staff and form a team for achievement of targets
- Mentor design team at all levels
Skills and Specifications
- Distinguished accomplishments in one or more of the following areas: power management circuits (linear and switching power supplies), high-speed data converters, audio amplifiers, or other complex mixed-signal systems
- Knowledge of top level design and verification methodologies to be able to mentor design engineers at all levels
- Hands-on, up-to-date working knowledge of mixed-signal circuit design and verification
- Experience with generation and validation of silicon IP releases, with relevant functional, timing, and test views
- Expertise and distinguished achievements in a relevant area in circuits design (such as low power design, adaptive control, switching regulators, sigma-delta modulation, etc.)
- Excellent leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and negotiation skills
- Excellent organization skills and ability to manage time well
Education and Qualifications
- 10 to 15 years of professional experience in circuit design or relevant technical field.
- Equivalent of Master’s Degree (Ph.D. preferred)
- In depth understanding of PMIC technology. Direct experience as technical design lead role for several PMIC products preferred
- Proven technical leadership in IC design for volume production
- Ability to take on technical lead role on all aspects of IC design from conceptual design to silicon validation preferably in consumer electronics