PROGRAM MANAGER CONSUMER ELECTRONICS, CHINA (程序经理，消费电子)
About Endura Technologies
Endura Technologies is a fabless semiconductor company providing power management solutions addressing the needs of consumer electronics, edge solutions, and industrial solutions including servers. Our goal is to provide optimum system level solution for the SoC architecture at advanced process nodes. This includes the stand-alone switching regulators connected to the battery and extends to the power distribution network within SoC with flexible power domain partitioning and fine granular control of the regulated voltage within each power domain. For the edge solutions, we provide cost effective platforms with minimum footprint and ease of integration
Reporting to: Director of Sales and Business Development
Direct Reports: Field Application Engineers
- Design and implement business plans and strategies to promote the growth of company technology adaptation in Consumer Electronics including mobile handsets
- Meets sales engineering support financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Schedules installations by studying sales orders and specifications; determining engineering applications.
- Meets financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Gather, analyze and interpret external and internal data and write reports
- Assess overall company performance against objectives
- Represent the company in events, conferences etc.
- Ensure adherence to legal rules and guidelines
Skills and Specifications
- Proven experience as a Program Manager or other managerial position
- Thorough understanding of project/program management techniques and methods
- Excellent Knowledge of performance evaluation and change management principles
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office; working knowledge of program/project management software (Basecamp, MS Project etc.) is a strong advantage
- Outstanding leadership and organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving ability
- BSc/BA diploma in management or a relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus