Senior AI Developer JD
Location: Southern California
About Endura Technologies
Endura Technologies is a fabless semiconductor company providing state of the art, disruptive chipset solutions in Power Management and Smart Audio across a wide spectrum of applications from Mobile devices, IoT, Personal Computers, and Cloud Servers.
Endura’s patented technology offers ultra-fast switching regulators with the smallest form factor in the world, providing high performance and ultra-low power through best-in-class efficiency. Endura’s proprietary low power and small size Artificial Intelligence (AI) implementation combined with its innovative Analog Front-End (AFE) offers solutions for intelligent IoT, smart Audio, and other applications with best-in-class SNR and AOP.
Head of Software Department
- Design, develop and implement the different components of AI SW stack.
- Analyze software requirements and come up with software solutions best suited for Endura AI HW IPs.
- Develop test plans for Endura AI system, implement and execute benchmark and test scenarios for different AI models. Familiarity with Continuous Integration system a big bonus.
- Analyze and identify system level integration issues, interface with the HW, software & integration and test teams
Skills and Specifications
- Excellent programming skills in C++, C, and Python
- Experience in machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow, PyTorch, MxNet, Torch etc.
- Excellent understanding of TCP/IP network programming concepts
- Excellent embedded systems and device driver programming skills is a plus
- Excellent skill set in adhering to software product life-cycle practices end-to-end
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Have a learn-it-all and not a know-it-all mindset
- Familiarity/Experience in developing and maintaining automated Continuous Integration (CI) and System Test framework based on popular frameworks like GitLab, Jenkins, Azure etc. is a big plus
Education and Qualifications
- BSEE/CS required, MSEE/CS preferred
- 3+ years work experience in relevant fields
The Bridgewest Group is an equal opportunity employer.