Senior ASIC Digital Verification Design Engineer
About Endura Technologies
Endura Technologies is a fabless semiconductor company providing state of the art, disruptive chipset solutions in Power Management and Smart Audio across a wide spectrum of applications from Mobile devices, IoT, Personal Computers, and Cloud Servers.
Endura’s patented technology offers ultra-fast switching regulators with the smallest form factor in the world, providing high performance and ultra-low power through best-in-class efficiency. Endura’s proprietary low power and small size Artificial Intelligence (AI) implementation combined with its innovative Analog Front-End (AFE) offers solutions for intelligent IoT, smart Audio, and other applications with best-in-class SNR and AOP.
Reporting to: Director of Digital Design
- Design verification support across product portfolio
- Implementing methodologies and ensuring compliance
- Working with integration and test teams to deliver test benches and patterns
- Participating in device evaluations
Skills and Specifications
- Experience with AI and Neural Networks
- Hands on experience in low power design techniques
- Experience with products that have gone to volume production
- Experience in verification using technologies like constrained random verification, SVA, UVM, functional coverage, etc.
- Familiarity with Python and TCL
Education and Qualifications
- Master’s or Ph.D degree in Electrical Engineering
- 10+ years of experience in digital verification
- Ability to write assertions and exposure to formal verification
- Experience in start-ups or small companies
- Strong written and verbal skills
The Bridgewest Group is an equal opportunity employer.