Senior Analog Layout Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
About Endura Technologies
Endura Technologies is a fabless semiconductor company providing state of the art, disruptive chipset solutions in Power Management and Smart Audio across a wide spectrum of applications from Mobile devices, IoT, Personal Computers, and Cloud Servers.
Endura’s patented technology offers ultra-fast switching regulators with the smallest form factor in the world, providing high performance and ultra-low power through best-in-class efficiency. Endura’s proprietary low power and small size Artificial Intelligence (AI) implementation combined with its innovative Analog Front-End (AFE) offers solutions for intelligent IoT, smart Audio, and other applications with best-in-class SNR and AOP.
Reporting to: Analog Layout Manager
- Understanding constraints such as current crowding and electro-migration all the way to the package.
- Performing the layout of precision circuit level designs understanding the effects of device matching, parasitics, cross talk etc.
- Performing chip level floor planning and detailed routing, including LPE extraction and use of automated routing techniques.
- Performing circuit level and chip level LVS, DRC, IR drop analysis and other physical design checks.
- Develop and continuously improve layout practices and procedures, utilizing scripting languages such as skill and working with EDA to define tool enhancements.
- Clearly communicate project status and group needs to senior management.
- 6+ years of relevant work experience
- Proven experience with multiple products introduced to the market with switching Integrated Power functions
- Proven experience with designs targeted to WLP and Wire Bond packages
- Proficiency with Synopsys layout tools, IC Validator LVS and DRC tools.
- BSEE preferred (or technical college award)
- Proficiency with other EDA tools targeted to integrated power, mixed signal, or digital design flows.
- Layout of high voltage analog designs
The Bridgewest Group is an equal opportunity employer.