Senior Analog Design Engineer
Location: Dublin, Ireland
About Endura Technologies
Endura Technologies is a fabless semiconductor company providing state of the art, disruptive chipset solutions in Power Management and Smart Audio across a wide spectrum of applications from Mobile devices, IoT, Personal Computers, and Cloud Servers.
Endura’s patented technology offers ultra-fast switching regulators with the smallest form factor in the world, providing high performance and ultra-low power through best-in-class efficiency. Endura’s proprietary low power and small size Artificial Intelligence (AI) implementation combined with its innovative Analog Front-End (AFE) offers solutions for intelligent IoT, smart Audio, and other applications with best-in-class SNR and AOP.
Reporting to: Analog Design Manager
- Design, develop and define complex CMOS analog circuitry such as reference generators, clocks, comparators, amplifiers, and data converters
- Participate in and help drive all phases of product development including definition, architecture, modeling, design, layout, lab evaluation and debug
- Verify chip functionality through simulation and modeling, including co-simulation with digital blocks
- Guide layout engineer towards chip tape-out to ensure circuit performance requirements are met
Skills and Specifications
- Hands-on, up-to-date working knowledge of mixed-signal circuit design and verification
- Relevant experience in the design of power management blocks (linear and switching power supplies), high-speed data converters, or other complex mixed-signal system designs
- Experience in design with small geometry processes (<28nm) is preferred
- Know-how and expertise in system-level modeling using tools such as Matlab/Simulink or similar
- Familiar with digital design flow and use of mixed-signal simulation tools such as AMS
- Proven track record of completing projects on schedule
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
Education and Qualifications
- Ideally, 10 years of professional experience in circuit design or relevant technical fields.
- Equivalent of Bachelor of Science Engineering Degree (Master’s degree or higher preferred)
The Bridgewest Group is an equal opportunity employer.